Jump to the music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmelyn

Reaction score
So I remember reading somewhere that playing the 'Jump to the music' game (the one where you jump on notes to see how many miles you can go up) can get you a lot of points/exp. Does anyone know how many miles you need to go to get a lot of points lets say compared to the drum game where beating lvl 10 gets you 1k points and 150 producer/cd points.

I ask because my highest was about 2389 miles and i got about 800 points, 40 producer points, and 100 cd points. So playing the drum game seems easier.

you've gotta get higher than that...its REALLY time consuming though...but after a lot of jumping i once got to 12,000 something (i had a lot of time on my hands haha) and i got i believe (i dont remember its been a while) 4,000 or 8,000 points and 400 or 800 producer AND cd points...i cant remember if it was 4000 or 8000 and 400 or 800...but i hope this helped

Oh wow. I don't think i can get that high, I end up dieing after using those super bounce things and when i land, I don't land on anything hahaha.

yeah i used to lose because of that too...i just use my arrows on my computer to move the character side to side...it gets easier..promise!! in the beginning i couldn't even get to 800 lol.

Yeah in the beginning I couldn't even do 300 ;)

Then after hitting the 2000 mark i get impatient and use those spring loaded notes and die <<;

Latest posts

Back