Just 5 codes. Why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokuma

Reaction score
Ok, what there is in Keitai Plus? Over 30 codes to get different foods and items.

What there is in Connection/Connexion V2?

5 codes to get 2 foods and 3 items (+ Mimitchi costume)

If Bandai made V2s to have 8-letter long code space, why they didn't create more secret items and codes to get items for free instead of playing games again and again to get example 5000G for an UFO.

There must be no other codes than those 5 Bandai have released/fans have discovered this far, cause I think so many ppl have tried so many different letter combinations that if there were other secret codes, they would've been found already.

Now when I start to, I can think up many nice items and foods to add into V2 repertuar, example handheld console (WonderSwan?) and pile of pancakes as Secret Items to be unlocked with code as these 5 official.

It looks to me that this all code feature have added into V2 just before release and they haven't think about it long enough before adding the code-unlock system into the V2. They have just chose 5 items and foods quickly and created not-easily guessed codes for them.

In V3, if there will be code feature similar to V2, I hope there will be many more secret codes and -items than in V2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back