Just a few questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leah00

Reaction score
Hi. :blink: I just bought my little sister a tama for her birthday and I couldn't help but grab one for myself too. lol

I just have a couple of questions on the best ways to take care of it. I have a version 1 and she has a version 2. :(

I want to get a "good" character. How? I know that you're supposed to discipline them. Do you discipline them everytime they ask for attention and don't need anything and everytime they don't want to play a game? I feel bad....

What should my stats be? Right now he's 1 year old (he's the strawberry-like teen) and his training bars are at 3 and he weighs 22lbs. Is that good? Is discipline the only way to raise the training level?

Also, I hatched my tama at about 5pm Saturday. He should have been 1 year old and a teen Sunday at 5pm, right? Well he went to sleep at 8pm last night and he was still a toddler and 0 years old. I turned the light off and when I looked at him this morning the light was on (he was still asleep) and he had changed. What happened?

Hmmm... I'll probably think of more questions in a minute but for now that's all. Thanks ;)

Leah00-

When they dont want toplay a game it is usually becuase they arent happy. And yes, do disipline them if they ar mad for no reason..

Your stats right now are great!! :blink: Thats good it only weighs 22 pounds becuase it isnt good if they weigh alot. but on V2s if they weigh alot it's easier to win bump! ;)

And yes he shuold have turned one the next day at 5:00 p.m.

What did it grow into.. I dont have a V1 but on my tamagotchi it turned into a teen when it was late 1 and early 2! :(

If you have any more questions post or PM me!!!!

:( OhioXtremeGirl! :eek:

Well I don't have much time right now but I do want to help so just go the my website in my signature and you'll find lots of info.

~shawdy~

P.S. plz vote 4 my site :blink:

:blink: i have a few questions too.what is my tama doing when it is sitting in a pot-like-thing and there are wavy things next to it?also my tamas brush thier teehth at 7:30 p.m.

:blink: i have a few questions too.what is my tama doing when it is sitting in a pot-like-thing and there are wavy things next to it?also my tamas brush thier teehth at 7:30 p.m.
it is taking a bath!!!!

yes, it is taking abath. When there is little waves on the side and it isnt in a tub likething. thatmeans itis about to go the bathroom. go press on the toliet boton and aHUGe toliet will appear!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back