Just a little 4.5 question.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaWendy234

Reaction score
is it colored? like instead of black and white? and what is more greater about it besides the characters? more games, easier points, better items? I dont have a V4.5 but i might get one so i want to know. EDIT: and why is mametchi, mimitchi and memetchi in the universal? i mean in previous version you wanted to get them, now they are like garbage. And why did they make characters the almost same as the universal like uramametchi and such. They just took the "bad" characters and added a body part, added an ura to the front of there name!

Last edited by a moderator:
Srry TamaWendy they are not colored but there are to versions of some characters like mametchi, you can get a Ura Mametchi, or just a mametchi, the same goes for a memetchi. there are games that i don't think are on the older versions, the games include: Climb,Tug of War,Apples,Shapes,and ManHole. And those characters arent garbage since there are two versions to get them, there are two ways to get them the univerasals are the ones you have to take perfect care of but viceversa you have to take horrible care for the other ones. Also just like you said there are more characters including all of the ones from other versions. Also think its a little easier to get points and the tamatown is alot cooler with a 4.5. :angry:

(All thats left for you to do is decide on whether you want one or not)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back