Just a question about mating tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkee

Reaction score
When you mate two tamagotchis and get twins, one a boy and one a girl, can the boy and girl still mate even though they had the same birth parents?

first of all that is discusting.second of all you cant get twins,third of all how would you if your on the same screen

When you mate two tamagotchis and get twins, one a boy and one a girl, can the boy and girl still mate even though they had the same birth parents?
Actually, I think the children are always the same gender, so they can't be mated together.

Hi,

Im sorry but twins is only a rummer like alot of other things people post on this site. If you have two Tama's you can mate if they are diffrent Gender.

This is a reminder for every one.

Please be nice to everyone on the board. They maybe new to this site or new to Tamagotchi's so they may not have alot of Knowledge about Tamagotchi's. The Old members job is to educate the newer Tama Talkers. I am sure that admin wants to keep this a site that is enjoyabe to all people. Please dont be mean cause on top of school when you read some of the post that people have posted to answer your post you might feel even more stressed. Thank you

They're always the same gender, so they can't be mated together. And mametchi7, it is a valid question and is only disgusting if you look at it in a silly way.

StarTama :angry:

You can if you have 2 tamas and the mum and dad are from them but I dont thionk that you can do it cuz it disgusting If you have 2 tamas try it and tell me what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back