Just a Quick Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureGotchi

Reaction score
I was just wondering if the TAMATOMO letters (or "happy seals") for any of the characters are required to download items. What I mean is that if a certain character needed an item/food for TA, MA, or TO, would you have to download it?

All characters can earn all four of their happy seals (TaMaToMo seals) using the built-in items (snacks/foods/clothes/accessories/toys/etc). It's not necessary to obtain any download items for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks binary! I'll keep that in mind. Also, is there a chart or something that has all the TAMATOMO items for the 32 characters?

Thanks, OST!

EDIT: also, what about the Henshin Jo? do you have to download accessories for certain characters to go there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, OST!

EDIT: also, what about the Henshin Jo? do you have to download accessories for certain characters to go there?
Some can be acquired from the built-in shops that the iD L has but it appears some characters must have a particular download item to change into a costume. The list can be found HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back