just a quick question :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loz.gotchi

Reaction score
okay, so today i went to connect with with my friends' tamagotchi, we selected "present" but on my screen it said "Sorry !! List full"

it was only the second time i have connected, and therefore she ws the only friend i had on my list, so it cant be that i had too many friends.. she also only has 2 friends, so her list isnt full.

the present was already wrapped etc. etc. and i'm all out of ideas o_O

could someone please help me with this, so i can connect and give my friends presents.

thank-you.

Hi loz.gotchi!

When you connected and it said list full, it meant you had too many items to get another one not too many friends! The maximum is 25 items.

If you want to select present you will unfortuanately have to trash one or two of your beloved items.

I'm sorry but you don't get points for trashing items! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: ..... If this doesn't work please contact -Ra- or another more experienced tama talker than me!

(But you still won't find someone better than me!!!! :mimitchi: :D :D :p :p )

Love from Arielle! xoxo (and Lily-my new V4 I got on the 19/19/07!)

Hope this helps!

it's just, i only have 18 items.. but i'll try getting rid of some, and check if it works.

how do i go about trashing items? :mimitchi:

and also, how do i assure that my friend is the one who receives the present? would it work if i chose the "present" option and she just clicked the "visit" option?

gosh, it's just been so long since i've owned a tamamgotchi >_<

Hi loz.gotchi!
When you connected and it said list full, it meant you had too many items to get another one not too many friends! The maximum is 25 items.

If you want to select present you will unfortuanately have to trash one or two of your beloved items.

I'm sorry but you don't get points for trashing items! :furawatchi: :blink: ..... If this doesn't work please contact -Ra- or another more experienced tama talker than me!

(But you still won't find someone better than me!!!! :D ;) :D :p :p )

Love from Arielle! xoxo (and Lily-my new V4 I got on the 19/19/07!)

Hope this helps!
You got the principal right but the maximum number of items you can have V3 is 32, the maximum meals is 15 and snacks is 15, so to give or recieve presents you need to be under these amounts, my V3 is on 31 items and I try to make sure I only have 14 meals and 14 snacks at one time just incase I want to connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back