Just a simple question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claire_bbz

Reaction score
its probably a bit obvious, but why do people have like 5 tamagotchi pets?

fair enough 2 so you can connect, but why so many?

I only have one and it does me fine.

It seems abit of a waste of money to have alot.

someone with a few please answer.

I dont mean any disrespect :] :lol:

Uh, this is " What Happened To My Tamagotchi? " . There are other places for things like this.

I see what your saying I have 4 though but only 2 work && that keeps me busy enough!

So yea it kinda is a waste of money but some people just go a little Tamagotchi crazy && just gotta have more!

:huh:

Some people collect Tamagotchis as a hobby, and it's possible they don't play with them at all. I usually get one of each version, just to test what they're like. I have one v1, v2, v3 and v4 , and I love them all. Everyone has got an opinion about think: some say bigger is better. All my TMGC have some sentimental value, and I can't just give them away!

Hai.Just like Angelic said Some people buy different versions.I personally own 5 and one of them isn`t a connection.it`s an original. I`m trying to find a devilgotchi and an angelgotchi *they can`t connect either* and i`m going to buy a V4.5 so yeah...Some people collect them and every once in a while i boot up an older connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back