Just a thought....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy1993

Reaction score
hey! Just a thought, why dont we all use the same username so we can use the same passwords? Erm... what about tama?

best wishes

melon and saz

x x x

In my opinion.. If we were all to have the same username, then we who already started our V3s would have to completely start over...Which I don't think some people want to do.

However, this is a good idea for a group hatching. :huh: :D

~shawdy~

Just another thought! If everyone had the same username and everyone logged on to Tamatown with the same username, wouldn't Tamatown freeze up or something! :rolleyes:

I know computers and every computer going onto tamatown at the same time would do nothing

because everyone is looking at a different window of it. Trust me. :hitodetchi:

Just another thought! If everyone had the same username and everyone logged on to Tamatown with the same username, wouldn't Tamatown freeze up or something!  :(
It was just a thought though :rolleyes:

Me and my friend used the same user name and it worked. :kuribotchi:

That will still not work. Every tama is specificly designed to be used by one person when using passwords. It's impossible. You can still try though. I tried 12 times and it didn't work. I think it will be a waste of time. It is 100% impossible. If you don't beieve me, you can ask Bandai.

that would be impossible. the passwords are designed differently for each tamagotchi v3. each password is unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back