JUST ANOTHER BAD DAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_fan1

Reaction score
It seems like my life has been shattered and crumbled up lately. Today was the worst! I had just woke up today and thought it would be a better day for me(since school started its been the worst). I was going to school and when I got there I went to my locker and this guy in my homeroom he comes up to me and hits me in the head with his lock and pushes me into the trash barrel. Then when I went to the principal's office he was there telling her that i was the one who put gum in the teacher's gradebook when i don't even chew gum!(well not in school anyway) I had to stay afterschool writing a 500 word essay of why we shouldn't chew gum. The rest of the day was okay until the final period. I had just given some money to my friend because I needed to pay her back. Then when she counts the money she says that I owe her $3 but she'd like me to buy her a soda and just pay her $2. I told her no and she starts spreading a rumor that I was on crack!(some friend she was) I was sooo mad! Then I come out of school to meet my friend and my neighbor(she's in my friend's class) gives me a dirty look(she's been threatning me to stay away from my friend) and nearly pushes me off the curb.. This day was lousy, a lot of days have been lousy, telling me, my life will be lousy! This is one of the reasons why I've been soo depressed lately... All my friends(even my online ones) have stopped talking to me now, I think its all because I'm "weird".

Lonely and Depressed,

Anime_fan1

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, that is sad. :-( Hmm. Why do your friends think you are weird? Well if they do think that then why don't you try to make friends with some new people. Don't worry, things will get better. Just try to avoid people who will make your day bad and find some people who will make your day happy and fun! Also, tell the teachers or your principal about the people who are bullying you. It might help to make them stop. Good luck!

Aww, that is sad. :-( Hmm. Why do your friends think you are weird? Well if they do think that then why don't you try to make friends with some new people. Don't worry, things will get better. Just try to avoid people who will make your day bad and find some people who will make your day happy and fun! Also, tell the teachers or your principal about the people who are bullying you. It might help to make them stop. Good luck!
I think my friends get bored if me, and they've just changed.. And thank tou I hope my days get better.

Seems like things aren't going your way. That's too bad, but is there really anything you can do? Not much.

-If your 'friends' have stopped talking to you and being mean to you, then maybe they aren't your friends

-Try and avoid people who will crash your day

-Tell an adult that your being bullied. If you try to deal with it yourself.....well, you know. It probably will get worse. You need an adults help.

-Find new friends. Your bound to come across friendly people that you like!

-You're not weird. THEY are.

:lol: Hopefully your days will turn out better soon!

*Tgd*

I think my friends get bored if me, and they've just changed.. And thank tou I hope my days get better.
I've had those friends before. One especially bad one did the same thing. We were like sisters and next thing I knew it, I'm being told she doesn't want to hang out because I'm not popular and stuff like that. This is why people like me and possibly you Anime have trust issues down the road with people. I sure do anyway. I really hope your days get better.

All my friends(even my online ones) have stopped talking to me now, I think its all because I'm "weird".
I've been waiting for a PM from you, FOREVER!!! I'd talk to you but your never on anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back