Just asking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was anyone EVER alone on tamatalk?

• Yes, with NO ONE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, with guests no member

• No NEVER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~lover~V3

Reaction score
Have you? Ever? Alone on tamatalk....

Just aking....

Someone might close this topic which is very likely. Yup :rolleyes:

nope, I wonder is there once was 0 members, 0 guest, and annoymous guests ever online o_o

Uhm.. I've been alone on TamaChat but never alone in TamaTalk.. It seems like around 10pm PST the Non-TamaTalk forum almost shuts down though o.o'

^^I've noticed that too, SK. That would be the equivalent of 12:00 midnight for me, being in Kansas, and not many people are around except for you and me! It's usually pretty vacant, and then I notice people from UK signing on a while later. I'm a night owl, I notice all this stuff. :D

I don't think there has ever been a time in the past year or so when no one at all is online. There are so many members from all around the world it's nearly impossible. It's neat that this is such an active forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I've noticed that too, SK. That would be the equivalent of 12:00 midnight for me, being in Kansas, and not many people are around except for you and me! It's usually pretty vacant, and then I notice people from UK signing on a while later. I'm a night owl, I notice all this stuff. :D
I don't think there has ever been a time in the past year or so when no one at all is online. There are so many members from all around the world it's nearly impossible. It's neat that this is such an active forum!
Seems like the death of NTT came earlier tonight xP

I think around 1030/11pm PST is when people from Australia start coming on before school lol.

That should be impossible.Almost everyone in the USA is online.

Highly impossible. There are over 44.000 members....and I VERY much doubt nobody but one person would be on. It's actually impossible. I have never been alone on tamatalk, but alot of times I've been on Tamatalk where there has only been a limited amount of members.

I've never been alone but In 2004 It must of happened a little bit It's strage how NTT shut's down at around 10PM and Gets active agian Near 10AM

♪♪dd545♪♪

nope. i never have. but i think it would be cool! i mean, c'mon! it's like being alone in the mall! almost impossible (especially at our mall). sometimes i think i'm all alone, until i see one little person with that Online Now! by their info. kinda crushes my hopes. :lol:

Yes. It sounds impossible. Like tamatalk is such a popupular site no on would miss a chance of never going on again. And yet I always go on everyday. Yes then.

:angry: :angry: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back