"just be yourself"...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
i no this sounds wierd but i dont really know what my personality is, somdays i act REALLY tomboy-ish and the next day ill act really girly and the next day ill act really shy and the NEXT day ill act all weird and outgoing i dont know HWAT the HECK my personality is! im all confuzed! does anyone else have the same problem? how do i find what my personality is? (and please dont say"take a personality quiz" XD)

Around different people I act different ways. Around my friends I'm comfortable and I am tomboy-ish. Around my close male friends I joke a lot and act really retarded. Around people I don't know well I am shy.

Maybe it's just that you act differently around other people. It's natural :huh:

Your personality is whatever you want it to be. I don't know a test or a way to find your personality, but you know that you are great no matter what personality you have :(

Around different people I act different ways. Around my friends I'm comfortable and I am tomboy-ish. Around my close male friends I joke a lot and act really retarded. Around people I don't know well I am shy.Maybe it's just that you act differently around other people. It's natural :huh:

Your personality is whatever you want it to be. I don't know a test or a way to find your personality, but you know that you are great no matter what personality you have :(
thats the exact way i am, yeah mabey its just the way i am around diffrent ppl, its just it seems like everyone i no has a DISTINCT personality wereever they are (EX, rayden is shy, claros is nice, penelope is girly, brooke is a valy girl, makena is sporty, miranda is hyper, and ally is sweet)

Ahaha. Welcome to puberty. ;)

Alot of people are like that. Don't bother with a test; almost 70% of them are either wrong or jokes.

How you described yourself in your post is exactly who you are. Whatever you want to describe yourself as, is most likey what you feel you are. Not all the time though, when you grow up you change so it's hard to figure out what "being yourself" means. That's okay, I barely know who I am at times.

Who is yourself? You really want to know? Okay:

Be yourself is You

If you feel outgoing = be outgoing = You being "Yourself"

If you feel shy = be shy = You being "Yourself"

The saying really means "be who you want to be" as in, act as you feel, and don't be afraid to "Be Yourself" and act what you feel :lol:

I hope I explained that well enough...

I agree with Lily12. You're just like that. :D You know who you are: your personality changes every day.

Sometimes it can change depending on the type of people you're around, so if you're around a lot of quiet people, you're quiet, if you're around a lot of hyper people, you're hyper. Kind of like that. :p

I believe people say "be yourself" so when you are interacting in the world you are not doing it to please someone else, but acting how you think you ought to act and how you know you would act in such a situation.

Don't worry, your personality isn't changing everyday - it is probably just the mood. :eek:

I find some days I feel quite sad, while others I feel really happy and behave silly, and other days where I am even slightly shy with my friends. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back