Just bought a "toy shop"...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Whenever I try to use it (it's a special item), it shows a circle, a car, a robot, and something else. My tama is standing to the left of these four items, then randomly starts crying! I try to push buttons, but nothing happens. (I lost 500P once, actually, by pushing buttons)

I was wondering what the heck I'm supposed to do with this toy shop. Please let me know, it's frustrating me. xD

Thanks!

Aerie

You don't have to do anything to it, don't worry!

Basically, it's another way of getting more money.

But soemtimes you do lose money or make none at all.

I think the most I made in one go is about 15,000gp, so it can be worth buying.

You can also buy a boutique and a music shop too. I find they only make money when they're an adult though.

x

Oh, so I just open it (as an adult, preferably) and I either make money or I don't? Don't actually have to do anything?

Thanks so much for your help!

Aerie

I just saw the boutique for sale in my shop-- this is useful info! thanks! :]

There was one more that I bought besides the Toy Store called the Cafe. I've only lost money about once or twice myself though XD most of the time it's points or nothing

This has also helped me! I saw a Boutique in the Shop but I didn't have enough Gotchi Points but now I now how to use it when I get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back