just come in this forum and tell us

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been up to like G13 but with debugging, without it.. i guess I could say like about 5,6 or 7. :furawatchi:

i just want to see how high peopple have actually got in generations the highest ive been is probobbly , G6
My highest generation would have been in early 2005. I remember the day well. I was on Generation 34 when I came home from a horse-riding stables (I now have a part time job there) and realised that my tama, Henry Junior was dead. It turned out that three days ago, my mum had said no to the matchmaker. I was really upset. Now I'm wondering how high I might have got if that hadn't have happened

The highest I've seen is probably...9, and it was me. Maybe 10 or 11. I would go higher but when I had debugged V2 and V3 they got terrible care and V1, and V4 run out of batteries. V5 died most often but I got the highest generation (that was my 9. I had a 7 on V1 but batteries destroyed my progress and it's on G1 now.)

*I don't have a V4.5. I believe there is no point.

The highest generation I've ever been up to is G.3 ^-^ I'm aiming for a lot higher now. The reason , I think , I couldn't get to a higher generation is because if I didn't get the character I wanted , I didn't realize it would soon change , once moved on to the next generation. So I kept resetting it. But back then , I was 9 years old. I didn't know. I recently (summer of 2008 ) got hooked back on tamas , and I'm fully capable of understanding what they can do. I'm aiming for 10 generation +

//Bisquick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back