Just found this out...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
Well, I decided I'd just have a little look inside my Akai (very new!), so I opened it up, and dared to check for "debug", but it doesn't seem to be there! I got my sister to have a look too and my Dad but neither of them could see it! I've heard that Keitais can debug, which is weird because I'd have thought that because the Akai is later, BanDai would have put a debug circuit in that too! Kinda a pitty too, I was hoping to debug my Akai eventually!

awww..............never mind! i think undebuged is better though!

:huh:

On the Keitai (I belive) you do not debug the same way as a connection. I am not sure how, but I just remember that from a while back. I am not too sure if that's correct either.. I think it is.

Maybe because the Keitai can (some how), then maybe the Akai does it the same way.. :huh:

awww..............never mind! i think undebuged is better though! :blink:
Same with me. I think undebugged is way better. I always mess up my Tamagotchi when I try to debug it.

If you can't figure out how to debug your Akai, then don't! You might mess it up and that would suck.

Debug means you can choose the character you want right in the beginning! HI there I am new here I wish to be friends with you !

Well, to debug the Keitai you rub over the circuit that says SW or SWF or something similar. Perhpas that is it on the AKAI too?Anyway, if I had an AKAI, I'd wait before doing that-LOL. :blink:
Yes, that's exactly what I mean...

And when I get my Akai, I will not be trying to debugg it any time soon. :)

Interesting! Thanks for the info guys! Oh and, an Akai is a tama with red pixels that comes in some new designs with some new characters, bit like a Keitai, and only released in Japan for people wanting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back