Just Got My Angelgotch in the mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbletea

Reaction score
I just pulled the tab on my new AngelGotch and I can't wait to start playing it <3 This was my favorite version when they first came out, I am super excited.

Cool! Aren't those really rare or something? You should definitely start a blog--I'd read it because I think the Angelgotchis are really interesting (once again, because it's so rare!). Congratulations!

The american ones are really rare, not the japanese. I prefer the japanese tamas, so it works out for me because they are cheap! :furawatchi: I might do a log, hmmm. . .

there's american ones too?! i HAVE to beg my mom to get me one from amazon or ebay! i either want one of those, an ocean tamagotchi, or maybe even... *gasp*... a TMGC+C!!! =D the color ones are sooo neat!!!

The american tamagotchi angel and ocean are extremely expensive, at least $100, you're better off getting japanese versions of them. They are the exact same except some of the characters are different. I love the TMGC + C, I had to buy a new one since I accidently dripped acetone on mine when I was doing my nails :) it totally screwed up my screen.

The american tamagotchi angel and ocean are extremely expensive, at least $100, you're better off getting japanese versions of them. They are the exact same except some of the characters are different. I love the TMGC + C, I had to buy a new one since I accidently dripped acetone on mine when I was doing my nails :) it totally screwed up my screen.
whoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back