Just got my v2... need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher

Reaction score
I just got mine today... should've got the two pack, but they all came in girly colors! :chohimetchi: Anyways, I have a few questions:

- Does the shop get new items when the tama evolves, or when I buy everything from it?

- WHY IS THIS ONE SO BORING?! He just sits there and hasn't whined in like 20- 30 min. :kuribotchi:

The shop will restock at certain times in the day. I think it's at 3o'clock and seven o'clock. It doesn't matter if you've bought the things in there or not, or what stage of life your Tamagotchi is at. You can use all items when it turns into an adult, but the only ones I know for sure that you can use before that are the teddy bear and the ball. (There are others, I'm sure... I just don't know what they are.)

Boring.. Well.. o_o You can always play games with it if you really think it's that boring. (You'll have to fatten it up by feeding it snacks first, possibly.)

I don't think it's boring like that <_< It just doesn't whine as much as the V1s or the originals use to ;)

i love tamagotchis they give me company cos i have no one else

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back