Just got V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got v5. I don't know how to play games

with it. and how can you connectt version4.5 to version 5.

please help me!!!! :D

You can't connect the v5's with any other version other than the v5, which sucks.

And the games aren't hard. which games are you trying to play?

Play you play tv surfing by pressing b when it shows the picture in at the top tea time you play by pressing a and b press the button on the side with the long cup. and no you can't connect v5's with v4.5.

For the tea game it is a bit confusing because i couldn't figure it out in the beggining but what you do is when the tea is upright, (eighther left or right side) you click A for left side and B for right side but if they are both upright you click A and B. From level 0-4 it gives 0points from 5-9 it gives 10 points rom 10-14 it gives 50 points and from 15-19 it gives 70 and when you reach 20 (last level) you get 100 points. (The upright tea cup looks like this >

-------

-------

..---

And the fallen over one like this > (this isen't very good cos i can't join the sides up so i will find some pics)(and ignore the dots i just needed them so that the cup could stay in place)

...........--------

.........l

...........--------

Hope this helped. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of the cups (you may have to zoom in)(credits to me, for tamatalk)

click here to see it

Hope this helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back