Just interested...and curious...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
I just saw some tamas on eBay, and I've seen a few tamagotchi Plus...some expensive versions, some cheaper. There's a "vivi pc 2 set" or something in Jason's store, it's over $400 US! And I've also seen a few "lotteria versions", which are selling for around $50 US...I'm wondering about what all these different types are! Can someone please enlighten me?

Those are special edition rare ones. They are still just Tamagotchi Plus which is a V1.

I have some of those special editions. Swimmer and a couple of the Lotteria tamas but yep, they are just V1 Japanese versions. Collectors usually buy those. His prices are a wee bit high now though.

I just adore Jason and owe a lot of my collection to him providing them to me but he's never going to sell those special editions at such high prices.

Thanks heaps! I was actually wondering if they were in some way different, now I know they're just more expensive rare versions! Yes, the more expensive ones have been there for just some time, swimmer versions, shareholder editions etc. I also owe Jason a big part of my collection (although I only have 8 tamas so far). Lol!

Lol, this is completely off the topic, but it is another question. Are the original tamagotchi the same size as Angel/MoriNo/Ocean? Or are they bigger...I'm wondering because I'm thinking of getting a holder for my Angel, but all I can find are normal tama holders, and I'm wondering whether it really makes a difference, or if they're just the same size, just with different characters!

well do u have an angel? and whaddaya mean by "holder?" the difference is...

1. angel has wings that are 3d on it.

2. they dont have ir.

3. charicters, no pause button, yadda yadda yadda.

and theyre pretty much the same size

Um...yeah, I know what an aAngel is coz I have one! But I'm not talking about Connexion/Connection/Plus, I'm talking about the original 1996 tamas!

The 1996 Tamagotchi are slightly smaller then the Newer Tamagotchi's. So you will have to see which version the tamaholder was designed for (The year would give you an idea)

There are holders just for Angel.

I like them. It took YEARS for me to track them down. Jason now has them once in a while. Usually, Angel ones. For the Angel, you need the angel holder because of the angel wings on teh tama. They stick out just enough to require a specific case.

All of the tamas before these new Connextions, Plus Keitai were the same size except for Yasashii. That of course is just huge. :rolleyes:

I am using a plain light blue holder right now for SantaGotchi. I started a White one, it looks nice in the light blue hard holder.

There are soft holders/cases for the new bigger tamas now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back