Just me and my 4.5 over summer 2011

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

esnow824

Reaction score
Hi guys :D So I'm starting a new log for my version 4.5 tama. I had one, but then school came along with big projects and my tama died. I waited until just yesterday to reset it, since I'm on summer break :)

file://localhost/Users/gummy_bear97/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202011-06-03%20at%2022.15.jpg

hopefully the picture comes up and not just the link (i'm new to putting pics up here)

So, I was just waiting for it to hatch.

file://localhost/Users/gummy_bear97/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202011-06-03%20at%2022.16.jpg

I got a baby girl :D

I named her Boo. I really don't know why.

I fed her 3 meals and then went and played Climb until she wouldn't let me. I fed her some more to boost up her weight so she would play and we played again. We beat the game! After that, she got sick and I fed her medicine. Fed her some more, and played Climb. After that, we bought a plant from the shop and got 80 p. She pooped while I was in the shop :/ We played Climb two more times and then it was 10:30 and I had to go to bed. I put her on pause.

It's really interesting because if you reset them at 10 (or later than 8) then they will still play. Sorta cool. :D

Well, that was yesterday, 6/3/11. I'll do another log on today soon.

Thanks for reading!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back