Just out of curiousity...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too old! ^_^

If I told you my age you would judge me... ;) .... ok, alright, ermmm ... *cough* I am 21 years old *splutter* You shouldn't really ask a lady her age ;) ha-ha

But hey, I have a young out look on life! ^_^ Tee-hee... I am sure there are people older than me on here... Come on reveal yourselves... I was brave enough to! :D

im 16, male and just finished my GCSE's

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

lotsa partys, drugs + tamagotchi ^_^

think i win this one... so far anyway im the old and grey age of 23 lol

Hey Madrox ^_^ Well done about completing the GCSE's. I remember stressing about them, but I did fine and I am sure you will do excellent ^_^

And remember to have loads of fun and have a great time now that you have finished school. ;)

^_^

Well. I beat you all by more than enough.

I'd rather not say how old I am. ^_^

People say I'm very attractive for my age though ;)

how old r u?

20?

30?

40?

50?

60?

70?

80?

90?

100?

ok i'll tell u all my age ^_^ but im just saying it cuz i dont know any of u in person , I'am 58 yrs old and havin the best time of my life ;) ;) ^_^

haha cool, we have some older tama fans ^_^

gud to know theyre not just for the yung ones ^_^

how old r u?
20?

30?

40?

50?

60?

70?

80?

90?

100?
Put it this way, I've been married for almost 10 years and life is really good. ^_^

well that stil means u cud be in your 20's ^_^

u can get married at 16 ^_^

Yeah, but getting married so young is a major risk.

I wasn't even considering mates at that age. Not until well after highschoo. Boys just scramble your brains when you are that young. and vice-versa :blink:

Im 20! Wow Im soooo glad there are other people thats older then me who likes tamagotchis! I turned 20 on June 2nd 2004 around lunch time....

Lol, I'd rather not tell my age either because of respect issues. People tend to treat you worse if they know they're older than you. But I'm 15+. :D

And...what does lunch time have to do with anything? Lol. :blink:

Yeah, I totally agree, Mothra. I'm 16 years old, and have just finished my GCSEs. Now I just have to wait for the results...

LOL! Well about lunch time is when my mom said she had me.... I thought id try to be funny heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back