Just out of curiousity...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, I got a steak and fed it to my Hanatchi. It loved it a lot. It was all smiling and sunny, so I'm thinking, "Cool. Remember that."

Soo... do ALL tamagotchi like steak? I read somewhere that my Piroriroritchi (my Hanatchi at teenager age) liked steak... and my Hanatchi liked steak. Is it a gene thing? Thank you! :D

yes...STEAK IS GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD...YUUUMMMMM

Different characters have different favorite foods. They are very happy if you feed them their fave food.

They also lose happy hearts if you feed them food they hate!

Here is a link to Ra's V3 Food chart:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=60649

It is in the Tips and Tricks forum - there is also one in there for V2 Food Likes and Dislikes :ph34r:

Okay, I got a steak and fed it to my Hanatchi. It loved it a lot. It was all smiling and sunny, so I'm thinking, "Cool. Remember that."
Soo... do ALL tamagotchi like steak? I read somewhere that my Piroriroritchi (my Hanatchi at teenager age) liked steak... and my Hanatchi liked steak. Is it a gene thing? Thank you! :(
I'm pretty sure tht ALL tamas love steak... I've had lots of steaks on my 18 tamas, and all of them loved the steaks I fed them! So I don't think it's a genetic mix or anything!

Just trying to make a point!!! -Lexi (star heart tear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back