Just Out Of Dumb Curiosity...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoDrake

Reaction score
I was looking for what precisely all six of the "life outcomes" for the Talking Nano Kitty were.

I've raised one several times and I've only seen two:

YOUR NANO GROWS UP AND LIVES ON A FARM, which I've only seen once and

YOUR NANO GROWS UP AND GETS OWN SOFA, which I've gotten ever since

I was curious if anybody had ever gotten anything else. If so, please share! Thanks in advance!

Ran away

"moved" to the park or something simmilar.

I don't really remember, but I can share as I own one too. I haven't played with it because I didn't have batteries on hand.

I believe there is also a message that (Insert your cats name here) says thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose you got pictures of your outcomes?

I didn't know there were different outcomes. I have had mine going a few times and I don't remember anything of the ending but the curtain being lowered then seeing the stats when it leaves.

On what day do you get the outcome? They go for 35 days or so, right?

This makes it tempting to run one again.

Then do you know if this only works on actual Nanos or possibly clones since they are sooo similar?

I dont have images. Then again, I haven't ran my nano kitty in a while. My AAAs are in my Japanese Precure toys.... Then I'm usually out of the batteries I need.

I think they are more like 15 days, not 35. I know as a kid I would not have played with it for so long as an adult cat. I still don't play that long, not without pausing now these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back