Just some Tama Marriage questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikitchi~Kitty

Reaction score
Well, I've been denying the band manager and his Matchmaking skills for the last couple days because i dislike the Tama boy that he keeps trying to get my little girl to Marry

At the same time, with her father ShimaShimatchi, I got no calls from tha manager and randomly on the 8th day Thu, a little dinosaur Tama that was in his band, came to visit, blushed, and blew hearts at him and they got married (I accepted)

now, one of the boy's in her band is sending her presents each day, and it's super cute

I was wondering, is her trying to court her or something? because it's only one band member.

I'm sorry about all the marriage posts, I just didn't see this question answered in another thread

Are you sure it's one of the boys in the band who's sending the presents? I thought only the King & the parent sent presents. Is the boy the same character as the parent was?

I'm thinking that it probably could just be somebody elsem like I don't know if this could happen but someone around you has a tamagotchi and is probably trying to connect and sent you a gift.

oh my goodness I'm a doofus! Yes, it was a ShimaShimatchi that was sending the parents, and there was one in my band, but my Tama's father was also a Shima

I feel totally silly XD thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back