just talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I like talking so i'm just gonna talk. well, ok. a few weeks ago i got a tamagotchi v4.5. I activated it, and an egg apeared blah blah blah. it was a girl, i named it Ana, and it turned into a tamatchi. then it went to school with the turtle guy (i didnt know u could change teachers and play games at school) a few days later it turned into zouritchi. then it turned to ura zukyutchi and got a job with a book. yes, a book. i don't know what job though, sadly enough. then it had a baby boy which i named Sano. he evolved into a hitodetchi. he went to preschool. Then he evolved into a crackertchi. now he goes to school with the flower person. since i went to tamatown a lot with the previous tamagotchi, he has a lot of things. he has a skirt, an action figure, a wig, a ball, a stereo, a cap, makeup, a doll, a playhouse, a slide, another ball, yet another ball, a trumpet, a guitar, a bow, an RC helicopter, a ticket to NY and another RC helicopter. :D ya lol i spent all day on tamatown.. lol... ok i need to get a life :eek: well ok theres my story. i actually dont feel like talking about tamagotchis, so plz change the subject ^_^

:huh: no1s ever gonna change the subject.... :p o well ill just talk about... dogs ^_^ no wait i dont wanna talk about dogs! :huh: so i'm gonna talk about music. I play the clarinet. the thing on my avi is the only music1 i could find! :huh: so i just use that. ok i'm doing this :huh: too much so im gonna use.... this :D ok well this is getting boring.... :eek: so bye

'Ice mountain' please do not spam, it is very anooying and other members will think it is ok to spam (it is acually breaking the rules!) I like music! I don't play any musical instrement though. I mostly like dance music best its just so catchy!!!!

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back