Just when I think I'm out, they drag me back in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alo~! (。・ω・)ノ゙

I just started coming here sometime last month, when I decided to make an account. I had no idea there was a place for greetings. Σ(・口・)

I used to have 15+ Tamagotchi's when I was a kid, but over time and lots of moving, I lost a few of them. My collection died out when Tamagotchi's stopped appearing in stores and then it came back when the anniversary did! I'm new to all the changes and I'm still researching the newer models, but help is always appreciated. ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

Currently:

• 1 P.2
  • 2 V.2's
  • 4 V.3's
  • 1 V.4
  • 1 V.4.5
  • 1 V.5
  • 2 V.6
  • 1 Angelgotchi
  • 3 Anniv. Mini's
Tama-Talk aside...

Hey everyone, I'm Chel. I'm an artist & I like to draw, marathon shows and play games.

Art Related: If I can find a drawing forum/topic here somewhere, maybe I'll do a couple of requests. ( ° 3 ° )

Game Related: I play games on Steam, 3DS, and Switch. Mostly playing Splatoon, atm.

Hi and welcome! *waves*

I'm Saria (plz no legend of zelda jokes) and I like to draw and play games too! Though I rarely have a chance to do more than just sketch because I'm always so busy with university. I'd love to see some of your art!

And Splatoon 2 is my very favourite Switch game - I'm sort of addicted to Clam Blitz! What team were you in the last Splatfest? Hopefully baseball ;)

Also, you've got an impressive Tama collection! Do you think you'll add any of the colour versions to your collection, or do you prefer the vintages?

Yooo message me! I have a switch and 3ds :) I also have steam but only use it for vrchat now whoops

Hi and welcome! *waves*

I'm Saria (plz no legend of zelda jokes) and I like to draw and play games too! Though I rarely have a chance to do more than just sketch because I'm always so busy with university. I'd love to see some of your art!

And Splatoon 2 is my very favourite Switch game - I'm sort of addicted to Clam Blitz! What team were you in the last Splatfest? Hopefully baseball ;)

Also, you've got an impressive Tama collection! Do you think you'll add any of the colour versions to your collection, or do you prefer the vintages?
Oh, I know how that is. I get so busy to draw, as well. I post my art on tumblr! ~ What about you?

Gomen, I was soccer <3 I've been hooked on salmon run, tbh! But, I love clam blitz & rainmaker. = v = <3

Ah thank you~! No, I definitely want the colored ones, they just never came out for the US, lol. I want AT LEAST one of each (9 ' v ' )9 Which is the one with the Sanrio & Disney attachments? :lol: What about you, is there a specific thing you're collecting or just playing tamagotchi's for fun? :eek: (tama emotes are adorable)

Yooo message me! I have a switch and 3ds :) I also have steam but only use it for vrchat now whoops
OOO sweet! I'll message you. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohmigosh your art is amazing. Mine is total kindergarten scribbles as compared to yours. I mostly just sketch life drawings of animals and stuff - I can't do a decent cartoon/anime style to save my darn life. I don't post what I draw too many places, I actually don't have a Tumblr or a Facebook or a DeviantArt or any of those social things ^^; Been toying with the idea of getting Instagram though.

I've been collecting Tamagotchis for years and I kind of just...acquire Tamas of all sorts. I love the vintages, the Connections, AND the colour Tamas - Tamagotchis have been a special interest of mine since the age of five and are really one of the few frivolous things I spend my money on, so I figure I can allow myself that :D

The one with the Sanrio and Disney attachments is the P's - the P's was released along with accessories called "Tama Deco Pierces" that add characters and locations and such.But lately, I find the P's and the associated accessories tend to run really expensive :eek: There's a Sanrio themed version of the M!X though!

Ohmigosh your art is amazing. Mine is total kindergarten scribbles as compared to yours. I mostly just sketch life drawings of animals and stuff - I can't do a decent cartoon/anime style to save my darn life. I don't post what I draw too many places, I actually don't have a Tumblr or a Facebook or a DeviantArt or any of those social things ^^; Been toying with the idea of getting Instagram though.

I've been collecting Tamagotchis for years and I kind of just...acquire Tamas of all sorts. I love the vintages, the Connections, AND the colour Tamas - Tamagotchis have been a special interest of mine since the age of five and are really one of the few frivolous things I spend my money on, so I figure I can allow myself that :D

The one with the Sanrio and Disney attachments is the P's - the P's was released along with accessories called "Tama Deco Pierces" that add characters and locations and such.But lately, I find the P's and the associated accessories tend to run really expensive :eek: There's a Sanrio themed version of the M!X though!
Thank you so much ; v ; Well, that's how you start out! observing everything you see :D I post to everything I can, including twitter & instagram, but it's a pain to maintain lol o/ if you use your phone instagram might be a lot easier for you (9 ' v ' )9 ganbatte

OoOooOOoo pretty cool to have so many ; v ; and thanks for the info on the P's o/ little sad to hear they're so expensive, eeep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back