Just Wondering About The Tamawalkie.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
Hi there fellow tamatalkers :angry: I was just after some help with the tamawalkie. After much deliberating, i finally opened it today, and to my surprise the "English" instructions... well were very poorly translated to say the least. so i was wondering whether any of you had some tips/hints/tricks for me on the Tamawalkie, or whether you would know where abouts i can get some info? I have been browsing Google and havnt found answers to my questions. Some are : :angry:

- Can the tamawalkie fall asleep?

- Can you set the time?

- While in idle mode does the tama loose happy/hungry hearts?

- Will it loose hearts overnight while i am sleeping?

Thank your guys in advance :angry: :angry: Your all always great help. :angry:

First question:No

Second question:No

Third question:It depends on if they are moving or not, just leaving them still is just like pause mode

Fourth question:No, they won't loose hearts overnight.

Just wondering, shouldn't this be in the topic help for new tamagotchi pet owners??

Anyway, hope I helped, I've got one for myself, and I hope you will enjoy your new tama! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks so much XD :p Oh the only reason i put it in "whats on your mind" is that i have had Stunning help in this section in the past :D ;) To be honest i didnt even think of putting it in another section. But thank you so much for your help :)

Yeah, Tamawalkies are easy. Mine has been sitting on the bookcase for more than a month, and has not lost any hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back