Just wondering............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Disney Channel star do YOU have a crush on?

• Dylan Sprouse (Zack Martin in the Suite Life) NOBODY PICK THIS ONE BECUZ HE IS MINE!!!&#

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole Sprouse (Cody Martin in the Suite Life)

• Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana/Miley Stewart in Hannah Montana)

• Emily Osment (Lily In Hannah Montana)

• Mitchel Musso (Oliver in Hannah Montana)

• Raven Symone (Raven Baxter in Thats So Raven/ DC movies)

• Christy Carlson Remono (Ren Stevens in Even STevens)

• Tia/Tamera (Tia/Tamera Laundrey in SIster Sister please write which one in ur psot)

• Other (Please add in post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdevil

Reaction score
I love Dylan SProuse so nobody pick him and when you vote write in your post who you picked.

Blackdevil :huh:

P.S. I know if you love Dylan Sprouse you dont love him as much as I do. When I see posters of him I kiss my hand then put my hand i kissed upon his mouth :blush: and I dream about him. My latest dream was him texting me the following message:

Dear (my name that i am not revealing),

I hope to see you soon

For I love you as much

as the sun shines in the

Summer time. Please

message me back and

we will see each other

soon. I know it.

Love Dylan

That was in my latest dream. HE WROTE THAT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best dream ever!

I like Dylan and Cole Sprouse. But I like Cole more so don't worry. :lol:

Angelgotchi11

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok! :huh: well it looks like some boys came by and decided to vote for Miley but didnt post a reply like I said. Must be embarresed or somethin. So please Angelgotchi vote for Cole in the polls kk? kk. GOod.

Blackdevil :huh:

I don't really watch disneychannel that much, in fact, the last time I watched disneychannel was like three months ago. But anyways, I like Dylan.

P.S. i don't care how much you care if I vote for him.

Uh...Im sorry but I accidently clicked Miley....I was one of the ones that voted her. Sorry, I cant vote twice , I feel really bad. :huh:

I love Dylan SProuse so nobody pick him and when you vote write in your post who you picked.
I think that everyone can post Dylan Sprouse because they like him if they want. :rolleyes: And he's one of your examples.. so why can't we vote it??? ^_^

Well, I rarely watch disney channel right now.. but I remember that a few years ago I loved Ricky Ullman.. from Phil Of The Future. :( I still think he's kinda cute. xD

Uhm... okay... I haven't watched the Disney Channel in like, forever. Plus I don't get movie star crushes. Or crushes for that matter. xD

I don't really watch disneychannel that much, in fact, the last time I watched disneychannel was like three months ago. But anyways, I like Dylan.

P.S. i don't care how much you care if I vote for him.
I am gonna hunt you down............. :eek:

Uh...Im sorry but I accidently clicked Miley....I was one of the ones that voted her. Sorry, I cant vote twice , I feel really bad. :eek:
its ok just say who you really liked (NOT DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Dylan is mine! I have dreams of him being married to me and i even kiss the tv when he's on it!!!
IN 7 DAYS YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D :D ;)

im sorry but i had to pick Dylan he is so hot! i had a dream i made out with him and i actually met him and his brother
..............WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE MY FIANCE??????? ITS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D :D

I think that everyone can post Dylan Sprouse because they like him if they want. :eek: And he's one of your examples.. so why can't we vote it??? :D
Well, I rarely watch disney channel right now.. but I remember that a few years ago I loved Ricky Ullman.. from Phil Of The Future. :D I still think he's kinda cute. xD
BECAUSE HE IS MINE AND I HAD TO VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!! NO DUH!!!!!!!!!! Well thats ok if you like ricky ulman (that how u spell it?)

wow thats strong i actually met him and his brother they are very nice
*faints* will you be my friend??????????? It has been my dream to meet them i have entered every fezzin contest to meet them and lost. shoot ur lucky SHIH-TZU (thats a breed of dog!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back