Justice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Old Navy. I bought a bunch of shirts for 97 cents!!! And they're cute, too!

^It's not pink and frilly... :mametchi:
No offence but it kinda is xP

It's a store for younger girls, who are into pink, Jo Bros and Hannah Montana Stuff.

I outgrew it. Therefore I don't shop there.

It's ironic that just after I saw this topic, I started getting emails from Justice. Somehow my email must have gotten sold or shared or something. :| (I'm subscribed via email to other stores.)

I looked at the ad, and it's very Limited Too and Libby Lu like. I stopped shopping at Limited Too when I was about ten or eleven, and I only bought like 99 cent lipgloss at Libby Lu when I was around the same age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know that you can actually hold birthday parties at Justice? ;)

What kid would want a birthday party at a clothing store?

Haha, looks... girly.

Eh, some of the clothes are okay I guess. But most of them aren't my type, and I probably won't fit into most of the since I'm so humungously (sp?) tall.

I prefer op-shops and even second hand stores can have some awesome clothes. I don't really like average girl clothing...

Justice is alright. I mean, I could get shorts there or something, but it's not even in my country. I'd rate it about, 7/10? Still, it looks nice on some girls :)

Ok everyone listen up!!!

It isn't all frilly and pink and jobro-ish. Or hannah montana-ish.

Some of you havent even been there and you are saying that. Try to go on their website. (and yes, a few pieces of clothing are frilly and stuff like that but thats not even a quarter of the store)

Click this link for the store website!!!!!!

Some of you are are saying "looks girly xD Lolz" and it's not. Like a said, a few pieces of clothing are.

And yes, it's more of children from the ages of 5(-ish) to 15 or 16(-ish) I'm 11 well turning 12 on June 12, and I still shop there. I mean, it's not the ONLY store I shop at. :eek:

So, if you can't judge a book by it's cover, then you can't judge a clothing store by it's name or website.

Ok? So I mean it kinda hurt me when people were saying it was all frilly, pink, jobro-isha and hannah montana-ish.

And I just looked it up, and there are some posters of stuff of jonas brothers and NOTHING of hannah montana.

^^Well, that's just our opinons :)

It's not neccessarily ''jo-broish'' cuz I dont think the world is that crazy to make the jonas brothers a type of label. And its not ''hannah montanaish'' either. It's just for girls.. for young girls that wanna have fun and look normal for their age.

Okay, Im a stupid explainer, but I have a feeling this might have turned into a war or something :|

I live in Australia, and the malls don't have it here.

If I lived in America, I probably would have shopped there when I was a kid.

EDIT: Then again, When I was a kid I was buying toys not clothes :eek:

Look, I don't care if people think it's girly. It's their opinion. But I like it, and when you are below 18 years old you can shop there. I just hate it how people are making fun of it, because it is one of my favorite stores-besides hot topic and aeropostale.

I've never been to it. But I looked at the website, and it looks okay.

Overall I don't really think it's for me, but maybe I'd buy one or two things from there if I were to shop there.

The clothes probably look good on younger girls, but I'd look bad in them. 8D

... I don't really shop at those kind of stores anymore. But it's good for people your age I guess. :D

Never been there. Judging by the website, it's kinda for those little girls that try to act all grown up. No offence.

^Tess, she's one year younger than you...

So, if you can't judge a book by it's cover, then you can't judge a clothing store by it's name or website.
*Sorry for the double post.*

Yes, you can't judge a store by its name, but you can judge it by its clothes. Which is what most people are doing.

^ yeah, I made it sound like I was 4 years older or something..

I don't know how to word my posts anymore xD people your.. style (not age o:) would like those clothes better.

I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. It's a bit like what Weiwei said, too. (again.. no offense)

.. it seems kind of like Lasenza girl, Ardenes, stuff like that.

Jamie, I've looked at the website, and it does appear bright and girly.

And no one is making fun of it. Everyone is just stating their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back