kady n moi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama2007

Reaction score
Hiya,its me not u back from errr peru

ha got ya didnt i :p

i'm just back from tamatown. :rolleyes:

here is moi tamas status

hunger: full

happiness:full

training:1

pencil:5(now this toddler gotta learn)

fashionista:4(what in the name of livin tamas!?!?!)

kindness:14(yay kady)

name Kady

weight:22lb

Generation 1

point: 3440p(im broke :(

Now that thats outta the way,im danu(girl)!Nice ta meet you!This is moi diaryof kady, my tama!

I got her last year but was blocked out of tamas for months with who knows what.

Now im ready to take a whole new step but the problemo is that i have 6 tamas but only 1 battery so im goin ta buy some tommorrow.

Any way, Kady was a little egg thing and then she was a baby girl thing(i dont have an idea about all these tchi tchi names).Now she turned intothattear shaped one. I love making names up for them. i once had the maskitchi and called it big head guy(sorry).kadyis in be now. Well since Kadys frst days outta the way let me tell you some history:

i had the memetchi 3 times and put it on the space machine.It went to an alien land and it was way cool.anyway i'll try posting tommorrow k

bye

P.S Pm me plez

hiya every1 hows my log comin along eh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

sorry i forgothow ta post bck onyour own topic. :p You do click the reply buttondo you :blink: If not someone PM me to tell me how to k

any way nothing major happened. I postedeverything that happened n the morning in an edit session but hey thats only cuzi didnt now how ta do it like this k.

Kady got more mail(fortune)

For the fortune she got one heart oneverything i really am worried :D Nothing haappened though. she just id a poo and got hungry more later lol

17/2/08

Hiya everyone!

i hope you are enjoying my log

This morning i woke up and kady had done a poo(stinky man) and was hungry(huh)

she got three mails!

one for the pre school thing(she gets passes everytime)

one as a fortune(ill tell you in a sec)

and one from the king(he gave me 200gp)

heres my fortune

money:1 heart

lurv:3 hearts(OMG she might get married and she isnt even one)

muscle man:2 hearts(maybe she ll get marrie to muscle man )

i got another letter from the king and he gave me a bouquet.

im goin shopping to buy some batteries so wish moi luck!

Kady says too.

drn it shes hungry more later bye!

sorry i just edited in my first post yesturday so im gonna put to days news on here and try and delete t of off yesturdays!

Hiya,I have tonnes of news ta tell ya!

Firstly my tamaturned into a ........................................................Young memetchi!

ive had the young memetchi tonnes of times but after not playing on my tama for over 3 months, Its great.

I remember my first tama on my versionfour was called sunny. She turned into a young memetchi but then turned into a ponytchi. I was on my piano when it happened and when i went to lunch i forgot about sunny. That after noon i was crying cuz i lost her and after 4 days my little sis was playing the piano ad found her.But it was already too late she had already died. ^_^ I cried even more the time my tama went under my bed.Anyway i made a memorial for sunny on here,if ya want read it.

Anyway i was doing my ordinary daily chores wen a ! letter came.I already new that it was from the nanny in the nursery so went and my tama graduated into real school.

Then the letter to pick my teacher came and i picked the fashion one cuz she looked nice(still, simplicity is the beauty of a pearl).Today we re going tescos to buy six batteries.

Bye

P.S remember to PM me to tell me how my logs getting to improve it

Hey yall guess wat i got more skill points and i might get a tama 5 when the start selling in england. I lurv america its way more coo-el!Any way heres my skill points

pencil;25

fashionista:54

kind:41

That totals up to more than 100 so yay moi

I have Tonnes tones and tonnes more news for yall

Yesterday night i went ta tescos and got batteries for my 4 other tamas(one Of the original 6 is lost) So i got a whole new family. Now when i'm writing i'll be writing about Sugar(V.2), Tom(V.2),Floss(V.3),Haiku(V.3) and Kady(V.4). My Other tama 4 got lost but i might Get a V.5 when they come out so yay me. So here goes

Sugar

V.2

Hunger full

Happy full

toddler

0yr

training1

62lb

Girl(duh)

1 generation

45p(broke...... AGAIN)

Shes really good right now. Shes a little blob. Ill tell you my plans after.

Tom

V.2

Hunger full

happy full

toddler

0yr

training1

54lb

Boy(duh)

1 generation

13p(EVEN MORE BROKE WAAAAAA)

Hes a little blob star who roles around. Ill tell you my plans for him too.

Floss

V.3

Hunger full

Happy Full

Toddler

0yr

Training2

54lb

Girl(duh)

1 Generation

90p

So cute.

Haiku

V.3

Hunger full

Happy full

Toddler

0yr

Training1

57lb

Boy (D-U-H)

1 generation

20p

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you already know about Kady.

Anyway my plans are that Sugar and Tom are getting married and Haiku and floss aregetting married while kady waits for the matchmaker more later bi

Latest posts

Back