KahipatchiLvr3000's V4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im back from houseboating. Not that anyone cares! :( Anyways....... Lily left Blob in my care.

Blob: How unfourtanite for me.

Shut it, Bloby!

River: Why did you name him Blob????

Me: :eek: CUASE HE LOOKED LIKE A BLACK BLOB WHEN HE WAZ A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go!

Ive been busy. Trying to debug my bro's V5. Its now mine. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Its the 'A' family.

Blob: I feel sorry for them.

I need a screwdriver. I tried it with a knife.... I cut myself, preaty bad...

Aslan: Yeah, it was gross! Blood was all over the carpet.

Me: *shoves Aslan.* Bloby evolved. HAPPY DANCE!!! Its now a craketchi (SP???) it looks dumb.

B: Awww! Ur so kind, not!!!

M: My dad hearts Waynes World, so we watch it ALL the time!!! ;) !!!! I have to baby sit my lil bro. Blip. Hes a monster!!!! I think Blob is somewhere up stairs off pause.... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY BLACK NAIL POLISH JUST FELL AND BROKE!!!!!!! :( !!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! It was new too.... Least I still have my black lipstick!!!! *CRASH, SNAP!* Never mind.

NOTE: I need black nailpolish & lipstick for a costume!!! BTW, its for a party. Cause Im a party animal!!!! No actually Im not. And I do wear a lot of black.... IM EMO!!! YAY!!! Actually no im not, and i was just being unsupportave to people who have emotional damage, and who may be batteling depression...

B: She sounded so... Grown Uppy!

A: And borring!

M: Well its not fair to the people who....

Random Person: THATS ALL FOLKS!!!

M: Again with the sueing!!!

EDIT: I meant off pause not dead!!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm such a good Caretaker!!!! I almost killed Blob!!!!

Blob: I hate you!!!! >:-X

Aslan: Wow, today's generation deals with so much stress!!!

OFF TOPIC:

I"M ON 14th GEN ON MY MUSIC STAR!!!!! YAY!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!! I've never been this far on my tamas other than my V5!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!

I want to get this: :furawatchi: A furawatchi, Leaftchi or... Flowertchi??? They keep changing the names!!!! >:-c!!!!!

Wow, I'm shocked a hundred views..... probably all from me..... Like i said in my log with all my tamas I have to go!!!! PLS CHECK OUT MY OTHER LOG!!!!!!

blob is getting married to my v3 (if it keeps glitching like this), Max. See my other log. With all my tamas

Latest posts

Back