Kairi's search

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We..Dont really need to "stay on topic".. theres not really a topic, except..well, kairi's search, but its possible to talk bout other things.

do you still have the Torterra?

Last edited by a moderator:
We..Dont really need to "stay on topic".. theres not really a topic, except..well, kairi's search, but its possible to talk bout other things.
do you still have the Torterra?
Yeah. i have other strong pokemon too. Including a lvl 57 Celebi (legit from an event)

And check if an Admins on. If there is one, contact them ASAP!

Yes you do. Teh topic is Kairi's search, so stay talking about that, or this will be close ;]
What site are you searching from?
The site is Pokemon Paradise, its private. I asked T_T_P to contact an admin there so an account can be created for me. All of my friends are there... If you arent a member, you really cant do to much to help except somehow contact the users

T_T_P, have you seen an admin on lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kairi! Hows it goin? I'm downloading some of my Anime and manga artwork into the picture galery wright now...you could check it out if you want!

Oh also for anyone who wants to know...I made this post so anyone can talk about anythin if they want... ;) :p

Hey Kairi! Hows it goin? I'm downloading some of my Anime and manga artwork into the picture galery wright now...you could check it out if you want!

Oh also for anyone who wants to know...I made this post so anyone can talk about anythin if they want... ;) :p
This is spam. Please do try to stay on topic ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back