Kakeibo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama(^o^)

Reaction score
I couldn't find a better forum section to post thi in... anyways, I've got a kakeibo shipping to me from yesasia, and I wanted to know if anybody has translated instructions... POST EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THE KAKEIBO!! :furawatchi: Thanks!

-tamatama

PS if there's already a topic on this that I didn't see let me know!

Check out Comments and Rumours. Skillful Abbott posted his review on it. Im sure I saw some instructions somewhere, but I cant figure it out. Could've been Tamenagerie > Tamagotchi > Kakeibo, but Im not sure.

I also want a Kakeibo, but now this "UraTama" is coming out, Im going to try and buy two of those instead.

And my friend may buy entamas too, so who knows, she could get a Kakeibo. xD

Great... a awesome new "uratama" comes out the day after I order the entama and Kakeibo... :furawatchi: Anyways, thanks so much for your help!! :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :D :D

^Same I thought as I received my Ltd edition Ciao Today. But I wanted two, now I have two. :unsure: Anyway, theres enough time to start saving up. It comes out on my birthday. A late birhtday present perhaps? *nice grin* Oh yes, this Entama was meant to be an advanced present. :furawatchi:

Your soo lucky! I want a kakeibo soooo much! :furawatchi:

P.S. When you get it, please could you make a log about it. I will definatly read it.

Check out Comments and Rumours. Skillful Abbott posted his review on it. Im sure I saw some instructions somewhere, but I cant figure it out. Could've been Tamenagerie > Tamagotchi > Kakeibo, but Im not sure.I also want a Kakeibo, but now this "UraTama" is coming out, Im going to try and buy two of those instead.

And my friend may buy entamas too, so who knows, she could get a Kakeibo. xD
Yeah, that site is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back