Karma Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Eyed Babe

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how you get karma points and exactly what they are. I know what karma means, but why do i have none?

your help is much appreciated,

BEB

You have to be helpful, kind and have good behavior to get karma points.

Here's the official thread: HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
If a guide recognizes your outstanding, helpful behavour on the site, you will be rewarded with karma, for everyone to see. As it's a gradual process, don't expect to get karma right away. Relax, and behave until it comes. :D

If continue helpful friendly posting on the forums you will get karma. But it might take a while for the guides to notice you. You gotta remember that there are tens of thousands of members on here. It may take some time but if you're an outstanding member, eventually you probably will get noticed.

Most importantly, be yourself. A lot of members think that they could get away with "acting" helpful to earn positive points. That's NOT what I suggest you doing. Relax and enjoy your stay on TT. Karma isn't that important on the Internet, just be yourself and have fun while you have the option of it. ;)

As most say: Time will tell. :D

Tama-Love

If a guide recognizes your outstanding, helpful behavour on the site, you will be rewarded with karma, for everyone to see. As it's a gradual process, don't expect to get karma right away. Relax, and behave until it comes. :D
Yeah, **urItChI** and I have talked about how long she has been on and haven't gotten karma. Just recently she was surprised when it poped up. Just chill and let it come to you. Don't go out and pm guides for it because they can give out bad karma too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back