TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
What I mean by Karma is do you believe what goes around comes around? If someone is mean something bad will happen to them? I do, do you?

It's an on and off thing xP Sometimes i'm mean to other people and nothing happens to me. Yet, there's other times when something does happen to me. It's funny because I was watching Paris Hilton's bff show and there was a girl doing physical threats on another girl for a pretty dumb reason. The next day she got eliminated :D

It's an on and off thing xP Sometimes i'm mean to other people and nothing happens to me. Yet, there's other times when something does happen to me. It's funny because I was watching Paris Hilton's bff show and there was a girl doing physical threats on another girl for a pretty dumb reason. The next day she got eliminated :D
I love that show! anyway, that happened on america's next top model, this girl was so stuck up and mean, and she got eliminated first (haha XD)

I don't believe it in a superstitious way at all. But I do believe that in heaven and hell, so that's part of this whole consequences-for-sin thing, and also people will respect and like you a lot less if you are mean to them.

-bratztroxg

I think that eventually, what goes around comes around..

I don't believe it in a superstitious way at all. But I do believe that in heaven and hell, so that's part of this whole consequences-for-sin thing, and also people will respect and like you a lot less if you are mean to them.-bratztroxg
BUT, think of it this way what if god does it? if you dot think its supersition.

i try my best to believe that, but it seems that whenever i do something nice a lot of negative things happen to me afterwords.

Oh for a second I thought you were going to ask what it was because I thought you were new XD.

Yea I do believe in karma but I admit I'm a little jerk sometimes but nothing bad has really happened to me before (not saying it won't but hopefully nothing bad will happen to me or anyone) but for the most part I do believe that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know.... I mean, when I do good things like do charity work or help someone out nothing really happens.Sometimes something good will happen to me, but not often. When I do bad things, like steal my friends' food/candy/eyeliner or get in a fight/be a smart *** nothing bad ever happens. But to a lot of other people like my friends the rules of karma do usually apply to them, so....

i SO believe in karma. one time a boy in my class was teasing my friend cuz she was wearing eyeliner. (we have a pre halloween trick or treat at my moms work so i invited her. her costume involved eyeliner) he called her emo. i wanted to hit him with my flute case, but the teacher was right there. so we walked away. he walked into a desk and fell down. lol :furawatchi:

Does anybody know how I can do nice things without having something bad happen to me after words?

This always happens to me..!

I do

So im nice but nothing good has happeneed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back