TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRIS423

Reaction score
Oh my god I always see people talking about Karma.What does Karma even mean?! Is it points or something!?I feel so disciplined! :nazotchi:

ball, you should not be one, because reporting is the RIGHT thing to do, and you have not helped out yet.

But Karama may still have bugs and I hope that all mean, nasty, rude members get red marks! (gotchiv3)

I love karma i now know what it is so i happy also i love how colorful it is i am very happy with the admin for making it it so cool looking and colorful

This is turning a bit flamey.........Moss, please do not say that sort of thing about GotchiV3. It could have thier feelings. Yes, GotchiV3 has yellow Karma but we don't have to stick our noses in. Ball1, saying should be a guide doesn't do anything to increase chances. Not reporting someone has nothing to do with being a guide.

Back on topic. You get points scored on your Karma if you be helpful. If your Karma is green, thats good. If it's yellow, thats so so. If it's orange or red thats not very good....also, just because you have high karma does not mean you get to become a guide. To higher your karma, be very helpful and kind. Be a good member. Most members have no Karma at all for the moment, and thats perfectly fine.

I'm glad you like karma Cutie_Wutie! I like it too! :lol:

:D :lol: :blink: TGD :) :D :D

Gotchiv3 you shoudn't be so rude no wonde your karma is yellow please listen and be kind to fellow tama talkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back