TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lord

Reaction score
* MOVED to What's On Yr Mind? *

well my karma has bin on the same for a while. ive made over 100 posts and still nothing. how do i get my karma up?

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to read the topic about karma in news! LOTS of members made a ton of posts since Karma was created but their karma still is the same!

You can't make your karma go up :furawatchi: Admin and the guides take and add karma, it doesn't matter how many posts. Keep posting good posts - and you never know!!!

- Fooet

You have to be nice and helpful in all your topics in order to have a chance at karma, i think. And like ball1 said, you should read the topic about karma. The TamaTalk Guides and the Admin can be your role model. :kuribotchi:

well my karma has bin on the same for a while. ive made over 100 posts and still nothing. how do i get my karma up?
my karma won't change ether even when I'm good

yeah same here, ecept my karma WAS good (it was a glich) but then randomly the put my karma as bad from when i stirred up an argument like 2 months ago, i got the monitor watch thing or w/e, then my warn level was raised, then both were taken off, my karma was good, and then was bad.

Look at me! I have over 2,000 posts, and still no good karma!

But in reality, it does not matter how many posts you have. To get Karma, you must be very helpful. If you continue being helpful and kind, you might just get some good Karma! :(

*Tgd*

Look at me! I have over 2,000 posts, and still no good karma!
... you guys....

you get good karma from being a good member true - but look at you - we only just introduced the karma system - you haven't made 2,000 friendly helpful posts since we introduced the karma system have you?

It really is not about how many posts you have made... I have lost count of the number of times that has been mentioned - but still ppl have the idea that the number of posts makes a difference... it doesn't.

Talking about yr own karma and how you haven't got any good karma yet definitely doesn't help tho'....

Fooet's comment seems to sum it all up pretty accurately....

... you guys....
you get good karma from being a good member true - but look at you - we only just introduced the karma system - you haven't made 2,000 friendly helpful posts since we introduced the karma system have you?

It really is not about how many posts you have made... I have lost count of the number of times that has been mentioned - but still ppl have the idea that the number of posts makes a difference... it doesn't.

Talking about yr own karma and how you haven't got any good karma yet definitely doesn't help tho'....

Fooet's comment seems to sum it all up pretty accurately....
:blink: You must of had misunderstood what I meant: I meant, they are complaining about how they don't have any karma at 100 posts, when some of us have like 2,000 posts with no karma and we're not complaining! :blink:

Lol. I've made over 4,000 posts and it hasn't done anything.

Karma isn't about the number of posts you make. It's about the content of the posts. If you make a lot of helpful/kind posts, it might go up, and if yo make spammy or rude posts, it might go down.

It just depends on how you are around the site.

Also, be patient. It might do something sometime. You never know.

here is a list

red: u been mean or silly u could get banned

orange: you have been a bit over the top with sillyness and being mean

yellow: your been a biy unkind lately or your been silly that anoys everyone

white: means you have been normal not mean silly but not helpful or nice enough

green: you have been really helpful and kind and caring well done

dark green: you've worked really hard by being kind helpful and caring well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back