Kate's tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katep1997

Reaction score
Dear tama log,

Katie and Fred got married and had two baby girls!I will name them Rose and Emma.Katie is a Toratchi(very cute!the smile looks like it is saying "thank you for taking such great care of me!")and Fred is an Oyajitchi(yes,you CAN mate Oyajitchi with a normal adult. The secret character is not an old man,despite what some people tell me).Fred and Katie are due to leave tonight.My mother and I will try to stay up so that we can watch you two cuties leaving Emma and Rose.

Regards,

Kate

PS.Emma is named after Emma/Emeralda,from "Dragon's Breath(it's a book by Irene Baker)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear tama log,

2 nights ago,Fred and Katie left!The babies are named Rose and Emma.Rose is still a baby and Emma is a child(the one that looks like this: :ph34r: ).She is a Kuribotchi.I think Kuribotchi looks like chocolate!although I was hoping for another Kinakomotchi(they are cuter).If I manage to get another Mimitchi(I got 2 on generation 2,but one left it's baby and the other turned into an old man.it was very sad,because he was so cute,then he looked like some Japaneese guy!),then I will post in this log and let everyone know.I am hoping that I will get Ichigotchi,UFOchi,Nikatchi,Oniontchi,or Young Mimitchi when Emma is a teenager.Well,I am hoping for Rose to evolve into a child soon(hopefully a Kinakomotchi or :hitodetchi: ).

Regards,

Kate

Dear tama log,

Rose is now a :( (I was hoping for :D or Kinakomotchi!).Emma turned into a teenager today!she is now a Young Mametchi.When she has a baby,I might name it Kiwi.Young Mametchi is what Emma's grandmother,Star,was when she was a teenager,AND she was a :D when she was a child!Emma,you have the same genes as Star!.I expect that today or tomorrow,Rose will be a teenager(hopefully Ichigotchi,Young Mimitchi,UFOchi or Oniontchi.

Regards,

Kate

Dear tama log,

Emma evolved into a teenager yesturday(as mentioned in the previous post)and today Rose turned into one!Rose is a Hinatchi(her great-grandfather looked like that when he was a teenager!Personally,I think Hinatchi looks like a cute-little bird guy!)and Emma is a Young Mametchi(very cute!and her grandmother looked like that when she was a teenager!Rose and Emma,you have the same genes as your grandmother(and great-grandfather)!

Regards,

Kate

Dear tama log,
Emma evolved into a teenager yesturday(as mentioned in the previous post)and today Rose turned into one!Rose is a Hinatchi(her great-grandfather looked like that when he was a teenager!Personally,I think Hinatchi looks like a cute-little bird guy!)and Emma is a Young Mametchi(very cute!and her grandmother looked like that when she was a teenager!Rose and Emma,you have the same genes as your grandmother(and great-grandfather)!

Regards,

Kate
Dear tama log,

Emma had a baby named Belle(Belle is currently a :huh: ).Emma was a ;) and Rose is a <_< .She had a baby boy named Stnly(short for Stanley)and hasen't left yet.

Best Regards,

Kate

Dear tama log,

YES!!!!!!!!!!!I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!Belle is an Ichigotchi!I think that Ichigotchi is the cutest of the teens!Now I am almost CERTAIN I will get Mimitchi/Mametchi!

For those of you new owners who haven't seen every character,Ichigotchi looks like this: :angry:

EDIT:Sorry,I accidently hit "submit!"now I'll edit it to tell you the news.

STAGES BELLE HAS BEEN IN:

(There is no smiley for a Shiroputitchi)--- :gozarutchi: --- :lol: ----has not yet grown to adult.Hopefully she will be Mimitchi/Mametchi(Mametchi is this :gozarutchi: and Mimitchi is this :wacko: )

Best Regards,

KP

EDIT:Although I wish to have a Mametchi/Mimitchi,A Ginjirotchi or Pochitchi(this guy: :gozarutchi: )would be cute.

Dear tama log,

I have a V3 named Musa,and she just turned into an adult,and is the same as his grandmother!Also,my Leaftchi Jewel left a baby named Jen.

Best Regards,

KP

Dear tama log,

Rose left behind a baby boy,and I called him Stnly(short for Stanley).He is still a baby right now.

Best Regards,

KP

Dear tama log,

YES!!!!!!!!!Belle is a Mimitchi!!!!!!!!(This cutie: :( )When she has a baby,I will try to get Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi.That's funny,once her hunger dropped two hearts empty.........

Best Regards,

KP

Dear tama log,
YES!!!!!!!!!!!I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!Belle is an Ichigotchi!I think that Ichigotchi is the cutest of the teens!Now I am almost CERTAIN I will get Mimitchi/Mametchi!

For those of you new owners who haven't seen every character,Ichigotchi looks like this:  :(

EDIT:Sorry,I accidently hit "submit!"now I'll edit it to tell you the news.

(There is no smiley for a Shiroputitchi)--- :) --- :) ----has not yet grown to adult.Hopefully she will be Mimitchi/Mametchi(Mametchi is this :eek: and Mimitchi is this :mimitchi: )

Best Regards,

KP

EDIT:Although I wish to have a Mametchi/Mimitchi,A Ginjirotchi or Pochitchi(this guy: :) )would be cute.
Dear tama log,

Since it will not let me edit that post,I willl make a new version of "Stages Belle has been in" below.

[shiroputitchii]--> :) --> :) ---> :mimitchi: .

Best Regards,

KP

Latest posts

Back