Katy and Her Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba93

Reaction score
OK, first, I'll tell you a little aboout my FIRST tama. Well, I wanted tama because the whole craze sweeped my grade last year, when I was in 4th grade. My mom picked one up at the store for me for no reason. Thank her. I really am the #1 tama reaper because I have never gotten past 2nd g. Anyway, back on topic, I was so excited! I have no idea what the first tama I had was, or what his/her name was, so I'll tell you about Bubba. Bubba was the first tama I remember. He was male, and had a daughter named Rose, who died in her teens (I told you, Tama Reaper). Now, after many deaths of unatural causes and resets, I have Katy. Katy was fed ONCE while she was a baby. Now she is the onion shaped kid (Oh, I have no idea what the names of most of the tamas are, so I'll describe them to you). Ya know what, let's see if I can get her to 2nd g. without feeding her or playing with as often as she needs to. Then, as a reward for a pitiful life, I'll treat her baby as if it was GOLD! Ya think she'll like that? No. Okay, now I have a bad reputation. Ok, I'll feed as often as she needs to. But NO playing. OK, well, sorry, I have to go. :huh: :D :ph34r: :D ;) :lol: :blink:

Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you about Bubba's fiance. She was a furawatchi :) and an adorable one! They were both adults and her owner, my best friend, would connect all recess, trying to get them married, but they wouldn't marry! They even kissed! Even the best tama experts couldn't explain why they wouldn't marry. They both ended up marrying someone from the matchmaker. Bubba's wife looked like this B) . I don't know what Bubba's bride-to-be (I think her name was Katie) ended up marrying. Oh, and Katie's owner gave me her username to visit Katie in Tamatown!

Oh, yes. I'm doing my very own group hatch tomarrow, so Katy will be reset and taken better care of!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :D

Okay.... about the "better taken care of part"... not really. Because of the special way I did my Group Hatch, I can't pause for the seven hours I'm in school. Also, he's wakes up after I'm out of my house! I take care of him when I get home and all, don't worry. He can still survive, but will certaintly die if I don't check on him when I get home! I'm thinking about pausing his baby when I'm at school, and not participating in my group hatch for about a month. Please see it!

Eww!!! He's this REALLY ugly adult! He's 4 years old. He has a huge square head, GIGANTIC lips, and a tiny body. Well, I certainly can see why :wacko: ! *sigh*...

He had a little baby girl... If anyone has any ideas for a name please PM me by tomarrow!

Latest posts

Back