Kayte, Kathy, and Katrina's log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, we're not quite sure how to start a log, but the V3 is Kathy's, the V4 is Kayte's and the V5 familitchi is Katrina's. well, here's our log!

Kathy:

Well, my V3 is now 7 years old, and we dont know the times for the matchmaker! lol. well, if you know the times, PLEASE PM me! She's a Megatchi girl named Pam.

Kayte:

Yeah! My V4 evolved today! I'm so happy! Anyway he's a 3 year old Tosakatchi boy named Teddy.

Katrina:

Hurray! My V5 evolved! I got a Mametchi and a Chantotchi. I think you can go on the dating show 1 day after adult, right? Yah, I think....

Kathy:

Yeah! The matchmaker came today, and Pam gave birth to a boy, I'm going to name him "Asher" after a website I go on. Pam is 8 years old.

Kayte:

Well, nothing new with Teddy. He's on pause now.....

Katrina:

Hurray! Tomorow I can go on the dating show! It's obvious I'm gonna mate my Mametchi with a Chantochi! Mame family- here I come!!!!!! lolz

Kathy:

YEAH!!! my v3 is now on the 11th gen. asher is still a baby, though......

Kayte:

Well, Teddy is ready for the matchmaker now, I'll mate him today on the school bus!

katrina:

yeah! my v5 is now on its 11 gen, and a mamefam! Its sooo cool how they all go together when you press c button!!!

Kathy: Asher is now a 1 year old teen named Asher, he's a hinotchi.

Kayte:

Umm.... oh yah! Teddy mated and gave birth to a girl, i'm going to name her..... uhhh... oh yah! Layla. I like that name.

katrina:

V5= 12 generation. I mated my Mametchi to a chantochi, but it's blended... odd.... hmmmm..

Latest posts

Back