KC's Son!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**Rainbow**

Reaction score
Hey, it's Teri again. I said I'd make a new log for my V4 so I am. Remember KC? She became a Masktchi, married my sister's V3 Quil, another Masktchi, and had two baby boys named Kevin and Quil (yes my sister named him Quil again) Kevin is a Puchitchi and Quil is a Mizutamatchi. Kevin will talk in royal blue and when Quil visits he'll talk in orange.

*singing* I kissed a boy and I liked it...

Kevin is g-a-y!

*stops singing* I am not!

Why are you singing that you kissed a boy and you liked it?

It's a song.

The real song goes "I kissed a GIRL and I liked it" Note the word GIRL.

Well the person who sings it is a girl. Does that make her g-a-y?

No, you're g-a-y because you look like a girl.

*both tamas fight*

Bye!

Teri

Kevin is g-a-y!

Special guest Quil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it's Teri again! Kevin evolved yesterday. He's a Gourmetchi. His teacher is Ms Flower. Flashback of when Kevin got acepted into school:

*at preschool*

Ms Frill: Kevin, I'm sorry, but it's time for you to move on and go to Tama School. You're a teen so I can no longer teach you.

But I don't want to leave you!!!

Ms Frill:Here's your letter for school acception.

*at Tama School*

Hi, I'm Kevin Colourdot and I'm here to enrol.

Ms Flower: Hm... Colourdot... sounds familiar... Are you KC's son?

Well, KC is my mother.

Ms Flower: I knew the second generation would be coming soon. KC was a great student. I'd love for you to study the Arts with me just as your mother did. Here's your gift.

Thank you!

Flashback over.

Now, I'll let Kevin talk.

Hey, Kevin in the house! Teri, I'm going over to Laura's place.

Oh, is Laura your girlfriend?

We're just friends!

*whispers* They're together.

We're just FRIENDS!!!!!! *slams door*

Okay, Mr Grumpy.

Bye!

Teri

Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, everyone. Please welcome Kevin the Togetchi to the stand!

Hey TT! I missed you guys! I've been through so much since I last talked to you!

And also welcome our special guest Quil the HashiTamatchi to the stand!

Hey guys! Love you all! *blows kisses*

How can he blow kisses? He doesn't have any hands. Or feet.

I don't know, but I have mail!

Okay, Kevin, open it.

*opens mail* Oh, man! It's a snake! Someone hates me. Now make me happy!

Sure, I'll find a favourite food first. *looks at chart* Hm... It says you like tacos.

TACOS!!!!!!!!!

Okay. *checks shop* No there's no tacos in the shop. Haven't got any either. Oh well. *feeds snacks*

I'm happy now! I wanna be a fashion designer!

See. Told you Teri. He's *insert G-word here*

Am not!

Really? Because a boy wanting to be a fashion designer equals *insert G-word here* to me!

Bye!

Teri

Kevin

Quil

Hey! I have Kevin with me he should turn 6 today. I'll let him talk.

Hey, it's Kevin here. Teri, I'm not happy.

Oh yes, you're two hearts down. I'll feed you a taco. *feeds taco*

*eats taco**happy dance* I'm happy now! I had to change my job yesterday. I used to be a hair dresser but now I'm a singer.

Yes, he loves it.

Bye!

Teri

Kevin

Hey homebirds! Kevin married a Violetchi yesterday and they had a baby boy. I made Kevin leave his son today and I named him Kouga. He's a Mizutamatchi.

Hi TT!!!!!!!!! I'm Kouga!!!!!! I love you and you and you and you and - *eyes fall on big cheeries* CHEERIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he's crazy.

Bye!

Teri

Kouga

Hey homebirds! Kevin married a Violetchi yesterday and they had a baby boy. I made Kevin leave his son today and I named him Kouga. He's a Mizutamatchi. 

Hi TT!!!!!!!!! I'm Kouga!!!!!! I love you and you and you and you and - *eyes fall on big cheeries* CHEERIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he's crazy.

Bye!

Teri

Kouga
Forgot to bold the last post. Kouga became Obotchi teen and is now a Gozarutchi adult. He followed his grandmother's evolution in female form. Anyway, he's on pause because his sister Alice died and in her place is Alice the Second who is a Mizutamatchi and he wants to marry her when she's an adult.

Bye for now!

Teri

Kouga

Latest posts

Back