Ke$ha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, it seems like she's trying to be like Lady Gaga with her outfits and stuff. When she performed on American Idol, she totally seemed like she was copying Lady Gaga. Her voice is also annoying and she really has no outstanding singing abilities, and her songs are pointless I think. She also doesn't seem like a serious performer because it seems like she couldn't keep the stupid smile off her face while performing when she shouldn't be smiling, and at times she was almost cracking up onstage.

Also, it seems like she's trying to be like Lady Gaga with her outfits and stuff. When she performed on American Idol, she totally seemed like she was copying Lady Gaga. Her voice is also annoying and she really has no outstanding singing abilities, and her songs are pointless I think. She also doesn't seem like a serious performer because it seems like she couldn't keep the stupid smile off her face while performing when she shouldn't be smiling, and at times she was almost cracking up onstage.
Agreed. I do like Ke$ha's Dancing With Tears in my Eyes, but that's pretty much it. I love Lady Gaga, especially So Happy I could Die and Paper Gangsta. <3

Lady Gaga rules.

Anyway, I like both singers, they are great in there own different way. Ke$ha has a funny personality. While Lady Gaga is just...odd. Lady Gaga has more amazing clothes. Both Ke$ha, AND Lady Gaga have amazingly catchy songs, and both are great for dancing. They are both good singers, but Lady Gaga s my favourite, because her songs are amazing and Ke$ha's songs are good but not as good.

I do not think Ke$ha and Lady Gaga are very comparable basically.

She's alright, I suppose.Not up there with all my favourites.I do like Your love is my drug though.I heard it on the radio and I was like all "Dude, that's a pretty great song" .

^ Agreed.

I'm not an obsessed fan, but I'll listen to her. She has the sort of songs that's fun to sing with your friends xD

I can't stand her lol. She's just so dero.

"Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" was feral enough, and now "show me where your d*** is at"?

What a lady.

OMG I found a fact out about Ke$ha! She was in Katy Perry's I kissed a girl video! OMG OMG! *switches onto any video site so that I can see Ke$ha*. Wow. I typed up Is Kes on google and it came up with that. So basically, Ke$ha was famous before she was famous if that makes any sense.

OMG I found a fact out about Ke$ha! She was in Katy Perry's I kissed a girl video! OMG OMG! *switches onto any video site so that I can see Ke$ha*. Wow. I typed up Is Kes on google and it came up with that. So basically, Ke$ha was famous before she was famous if that makes any sense.
She also did the backup vocals in Right Round by Flo Rida and never was paid or really received any credit for it.

I can't stand her lol. She's just so dero. "Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" was feral enough, and now "show me where your d*** is at"?

What a lady.
This. Honestly, this is what the world's come to that we look up to these sorts of people?

I like the catchiness and dancey ness of her songs and lyrics, but she really isnt that good of a singer.

A lot of her stuff is edited. A LOT.

Latest posts

Back