Keep Bonding?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
I know that when the character calls you for bonding you play with them or train them. That's what exactly I did, I went to the train Icon and pressed the crayong thing. Then when I go back to check the bonding level, it remains the plain old 0%.

Is there something wrong with my Tamagotchi or does this happen?

Help me please :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]Pink Memetchi[/SIZE]

I found out its not just the training that gets there bonding level up certain items also increase it, when you train your tama it wont artimatically go up a %.

it takes a little while for the Bonding Levels to change, because they don't go up by a single percent, each time the percent rises, it goes up by 10%. Because of that, your Bonding has increased, but it won't say anything about it until you've reached a certain level, and then the rise happens.

I forgot how many times that you have to train to raise the bonding, but the items that raise bonding percentages have to be used a certain amount of times. Some need to be used about, say, 30 times, while others need to be used 60 or more, I believe, there may be a topic about this in the Tip's section, maybe try going there and using the search feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back