keep failing my auditions =\

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleris

Reaction score
i've been visited by the judges like 10 times and i never get accepted lol... so annoying.. especially since my tama is maxed out with teh skillz

i tried setting the time over and over to 12:29 (waiting till 12:30) and 4:29 (waiting for 4:30) because i read that's the time it comes in a forum.. but all i get is mail.

so i guess my question is, is visiting like aging? it times it, instead of happening at specific times?

what do you do to get accepted?

kthxbai.

Activate the door icon (top right corner of the MusicStar screen) and select Away from the menu. When the "Away" sign appears next to a door, press the B (middle) button. You'll see your band attend a music lesson then begin to practice. Their practice session is a game. Press the buttons that correspond to the locations of the notes. You'll see the character next to the note move a little when you press the button at the right time. When you've pressed the correct buttons 30 times, they'll stop practicing and then they'll make a happy sound.

The more you win this game, the more likely your band will pass their pro debut.

Switch the instruments around. When I had my Mametchi, he kept failing his dedubts. :p But when I changed his guituar to his violin, he passed it. :D Sometimes it might not work though. :D

i've switched instruments after failed auditions, i've played the training game heaps and heaps of times

i'm beginning to think there's something wrong with my tama lol

i always get OOX from the judges

today it had another three or four auditions and failed them all.

i'm thinking maybe it has to do with the fact that whenever i practise playing my instrument or play with my toy, my tama changes its music preference

do all tama v6's do that?

Yes, it's normal for the Tamagotchis to change their music style. :p

i've switched instruments after failed auditions, i've played the training game heaps and heaps of timesi'm beginning to think there's something wrong with my tama lol

i always get OOX from the judges

today it had another three or four auditions and failed them all.

i'm thinking maybe it has to do with the fact that whenever i practise playing my instrument or play with my toy, my tama changes its music preference

do all tama v6's do that?
Wow, that's a lot of fails. I hope the judges ease up on you and good luck. :p I'm sure you'll make it someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've noticed that before my band practises, one of them gets angry and the other two get angry with it. so i spose that's my band not getting along. i don't get why they don't though.. because i play the game a lot and win most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back