Keep getting good care characters on my Tamagotchi Angel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fida

Reaction score
In all the time I've had my Tamagotchi Angel, I haven't been able to get anything but the "good care" characters. I'm getting really tired of getting the same adult all the time. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

With the Angel I hatched yesterday I didn't feed any candy, I ignored all the times it asked for praise (3 or 4 times total), and I didn't care for it until at least one meter was empty. When one meter was all the way empty I filled both meters up all the way. Today I got the "good care" teen again despite all this.

How am I supposed to get a "bad care" character? I have still been turning off the lights at night and cleaning up after it right away. Do those things affect Angel very much?

Just don't take care about it at all, the Angel can live with both meters completely empty until the teen stage (1-2 days, I don't remember), just heal it if it gets sick and done xD

Maybe try something different to get different characters, like feeding it lots of candy?
If you feed it candy the AP goes up and you get better characters.

Just don't take care about it at all, the Angel can live with both meters completely empty until the teen stage (1-2 days, I don't remember), just heal it if it gets sick and done xD
The character I want means you have to get the good care teen and then take really bad care. Should I get the good care teen and then leave it alone until it changes into an adult?

The angels are really low manteinance, to the point where you can just hatch it and ignore it for 2 days and it won't die, so to get bad care characters you just have to neglect it completely, if I want a bad care character I just don't take care of it at all xD

To get the bad care teen and adults you need to fill the hearts up only half way and let it beep at you a lot depending on which adult you want, as for the other good adult you need to let to tp (or ap on the english version) drop to zero and let it beep at you. Even if you have a little tp or ap you'll end up with the chestnut angel everytime.

Hope this helps you out with getting some new characters and if you want anymore help feel free to pm me.

To get the bad care teen and adults you need to fill the hearts up only half way and let it beep at you a lot depending on which adult you want, as for the other good adult you need to let to tp (or ap on the english version) drop to zero and let it beep at you. Even if you have a little tp or ap you'll end up with the chestnut angel everytime.

Hope this helps you out with getting some new characters and if you want anymore help feel free to pm me.
This is what I do all the time and I still get good care characters. The only way I've found to get bad care characters is by not touching the Tama at all until it changes, as other people in the thread suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back