Keep out of reach of children.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was really little I used to climb onto the bathroom window sill where I would sit and eat toothpaste. I stopped doing it after I accidentally knocked a jar of pot pourri and it smashed. I cried :rolleyes: Before I developed Limaxaphobia, I used to pull the shells off snails.

I used to record myself making stupid noises on tape.

And OMG! once when I was 8, I was playing a pokemon game on the computer and thought 'How would I play the game if that dissapeared?' So I got a green permanent texta and traced it. Then I was scared that the other things on the screen would dissapear so I ended up tracing the whole lot until i realised what I'd done. I freaked out, turned off the computer and did something else for about an hour until I heard my dad scream 'LARA!!!!!'

He had to spend hours scrubbing it off :angry:

I'm sure theres more stupid things I did, but I cant think right now so I'll post them later.
I have never heard of Limaxaphobia, and it had no mention of it in wikipedia. What does it mean?

I used to have these Jelly Babies orange vitamins. Yum.

I pretended to climb a mountain up the stairs, and ended up falling XD

I have never heard of Limaxaphobia, and it had no mention of it in wikipedia. What does it mean?

I used to have these Jelly Babies orange vitamins. Yum.

I pretended to climb a mountain up the stairs, and ended up falling XD
I think it's a fear of snails.

Uhhhhh... Oh! Uhhhhhhhh...

I was riding my bike in the house (tricycle) when I was 2 1/2 and I fell. xD I got right back up, though.

xD

My dad's friend, Amanda had a whole thingo of nailpolish, and me and my dad were staying at her house for the night. I was about four or five, and Amanda and I were painting each other's nails, but we finished that pretty quickly, so we decided to paint my Dad's.

He had to go to work with all of his friends with pink sparkly nailpolish on.

Oh, but there's more.

Then we did his make up :)

He yelled at us when he woke up, haha, it was so funny though.

You know those odd things you stick babies in like a walker? Its called a baby walker. With me? Right. I was in one and walked out the door and down the concrete stairs. Explains my mind set.

You know those odd things you stick babies in like a walker? Its called a baby walker. With me? Right. I was in one and walked out the door and down the concrete stairs. Explains my mind set.
Ouch..

That would have hurt, haha. What happened when you went down the stairs? Like, did you break anything?

i was riding a horse and the horse bent over to eat and i leaned over tring to put his head up and did a summersalt on his neck and slamed head 1st on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back