Keep the parent...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchilove

Reaction score
If you have a parent with a baby but you want the parent longer put it on pause when there sleeping!

Even after 24 hours. :D (NOTE: ONLY TESTED ON V4.5!)

If you have a parent with a baby but you want the parent longer put it on pause when there sleeping!Even after 24 hours. :furawatchi: (NOTE: ONLY TESTED ON V4.5!)
But , if the parent dosen't leave , the player cant start a new generation. That is one of the points in the game. Isnt it ? Well, even if your super attached to your pet , your gonna have to let it go. You can always visit it in Tama Town , or call them on the cell phone (CCCA CBBC) (AABA CCBB = Parent) But this tip isn't really that great because it will " stunt " the family tradition. Don't you think ? But ! If you wan't to use this trick , your always welcome to. Hope I cleared some things up though. Maybe opened a new thinking path ?

good point, but I dont think anythings wrong with letting parent stay for a while longer B) . Ive tried it on my V1 and it also works.

Good point me ? if so , thanks :] If not , .. OOps lol.

Its hard to tell who your talking to.

But I assume me because you posted after me , in say , a reply ? ^_-

But , if the parent dosen't leave , the player cant start a new generation. That is one of the points in the game. Isnt it ? Well, even if your super attached to your pet , your gonna have to let it go. You can always visit it in Tama Town , or call them on the cell phone (CCCA CBBC) (AABA CCBB = Parent) But this tip isn't really that great because it will " stunt " the family tradition. Don't you think ? But ! If you wan't to use this trick , your always welcome to. Hope I cleared some things up though. Maybe opened a new thinking path ?
Well, there's a problem w/ ur testimony. once u get 2 generation 4 the grandparents leave. then, the only way to see them is to go to the book icon, select family, and then select history.

Testimony!? :( ok there , no.. I was just trying to help.

And thank you for your kind correct. Your right , i'm wrong. Wrong wrong x]

Latest posts

Back