KEEP YOUR TAMA AWAY FROM TROUBLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
you may think this is one of the old 'hide your tama in purses wallets or pencil boxes' its not this is a WHOLE new way to keep your tama safe in school!!!!!!

wrap you tama in a whole bunch of tissues and cut out a square enough to see the screen

(i know its the tissue trick but there more to it) sometimes the kid next to you finds out your tama is in there and wants to get you in trouble (here comes the part that i made up) when he/she is going to tell on you take the tama out of the tissues put it in a back corner of your desk and cover it up with books. when the teacher tells you to hand it over usually you say hand what over?they check your pockets pencil boxes and bags they never think to look under books (most of the time) the kid next to you says it in the tissues show him the tissues or blow your nose in it before she/he says it the bad guy gets in trouble and you are your tamas hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you cant be so sure, maybe they saw you put it in your desk :furawatchi: :wub:

Hmm but I think a better idea is to pause your tama and put it in your bag and play with it at playtime or just pause your tama and not take it to school. Good idea though XD

That is very clever. In Highschool, we cannot use cellphones or MP3 players, but everyone brings them anyway, so I can safely bet, that 6 out of the 8 people who are usually around me in class, somehow think I'm fiddling with an MP3 player or cellphone, so no one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back