Keeping Hearts Full 24/7?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl444

Reaction score
I've seen some people do this with tama's and some don't and what I mean is, do you wait until your tama beeps for attention to feed and play are do you feed and play as soon as even one heart/food/happiness bars are gone?

Depends for me and what I'm doing, today been at home all day so feed and play even when only one heart is empty.

I feed/play with them whenever they loose one heart/bowl of rice/bar/whatever, I like to keep my tamas in perfect conditions all the time :)

also I never feed them snaks, I just play with them so they don't get fat xD

unless I'm trying to get a bad care character, then I feed them just once, and when they get a care miss I fill only 1 heart again :p

I feed/play with them whenever they loose one heart/bowl of rice/bar/whatever, I like to keep my tamas in perfect conditions all the time :)

also I never feed them snaks, I just play with them so they don't get fat xD

unless I'm trying to get a bad care character, then I feed them just once, and when they get a care miss I fill only 1 heart again :p
I kinda got lazy this week and fed snacks and made one tama fat XD

I try to keep all hearts/meters full at all times. I like to get the best characters I can. I feel bad when I neglect them.

I also like to keep the hearts full most of the time. Although there have been some occasions where I've let them slip when I have been busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back