Keeping your teachter from seeing your tama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

•FamiTama•

Reaction score
Back in 6th grade when I had my v4.5 , I used this trick to use my tama without the teacher seeing. It dosen't involve cutting books or using lots of layers of clothes.

first , to be able to walk down the hall , i suggest a lanyard , clip it on and tuck it on the inside of your shirt/jacket/

when your in class and its time for you to check it , put your knees slightly higher ( rest them on something might be easier ) but not so it looks weird o_O balance your book between the desk and your stomach. ( be on the right page incase the teacher comes by xD ) and play with your tama. then slip your lanyard back in your shirt when he or she comes by

This always worked for me ♥

If you put it inside your shirt/jacket, won't it make a big lump? Other than that, that was a very good tip! Maybe next year I'll dare to bring my tama to school. o_o

Hmmm...you could do that, or you could just leave it at home...

Hey! Am I going crazy?

If you put it inside your shirt/jacket, won't it make a big lump? Other than that, that was a very good tip! Maybe next year I'll dare to bring my tama to school. o_o
Well , if your a girl you could pretend you have boobs xD ( jk jk ) I dunno .. I guess your right

Book cutting is a waste of time and paper. Also, what if you forget it in the room ("I forgot my book" "The one which keeps beeping?").

Lanyards would be better to use, especially ones that can reach to your waist. You won't have to take it off to use it, and it won't be very noticable (I did research).

Tamas should be allowed at school, but only if they can be put into a low care mode, but that defeats the whole reason to have one. I personally don't bring any to school, but, if I did, it would be well hidden. Be creative! Try putting it in your binder, in a small case of wood on the front, so you can open that section and use your tama.

And don't say that you left your tama in the glove carpartment:

"I left my Tama here"

"I didn't see it when I filled it with water. Hey, it still works."

True, most people wouldn't fill it with water, but they might get things from it.

Not really...

That would be like saying that if digital watches are allowed, bombs with timers would be allowed.

Latest posts

Back